3/23/12

Recycled boat wood table - by bjørkheim





I have made myself a small photo studio in the basement where I will take photos of my furniture collection that just arrived from Bali. First out is a coffee table made of recycled boat wood material. Handmade with unique color combinations which makes the table one of a kind. 

Measurements: 
Length: 81 cm
Width: 70 cm
Height: 36 cm
Price: 3500 NOK

Inspiration from- and made in Jimbaran, Bali, a small fishing village known for its colorful fishing boats.



Photos : Åse Ørjasæter

bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!:-) Kjempefint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - looking good - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trond Brudeseth25.3.12

    ska bli deilig å få litt Bali i stua ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk for fine kommentarer! Du får bordet levert på døra neste helg Trond ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...